Open House: City Discussing Francis Street Construction | Transportation
The City of Spokane is planning for spring construction and street improvements stemming from the 10-Year Street Bond. Francis Avenue, from Division to Market, is on the city’s radar to start up soon and it’s expected to last until fall of this year.
An open house is being held Wednesday, March 8th to help neighbors learn the scope of the project. City engineers will be on hand to discuss the project and answer any questions neighbors have.
The project entails storm sewer improvements and updating the striping and signage on the streets. Wheelchair ramps will also be upgraded to new ADA standards which could affect your sidewalk outside your home.
The open house is from 5:30 to 7 p.m. at Arlington Elementary School’s multi-purpose room. The school is located at 6363 N. Smith Street.
Upcoming Events near North - West Spokane
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Spokane looks to change how Municipal Code looks at gender identity
- Brush up on traffic safety prior to Bike to Work week
- Greater Spokane Incorporated hires new leader
- Spokane City Council sends letter to County Prosecutor about timely investigations
- Civic Theatre invites community to join Torchlight Parade