NW Christian School Completes New Lower Campus School | Schools
Kids attending Northwest Christian school in Colbert now have some new digs. The school completed the new NW Christian Lower Campus School recently.
It has nearly 60,000 square feet of space that includes 23 classrooms, art, music, and band rooms, all with natural light. The building will also house a modern library and a high school-sized gym. At capacity, the school can accomodate up to 500 students.
Elementary students and their families will help move their teachers into the new school the week of March 26th through the 30th. Then, after a week of spring break, student will return to a brand new school.
The new lower campus school will join the middle school and high school campus that is also located on the same property on Berhnill Road in Colbert. Beginning with the Fall of 2012, the lower campus building will house students from preschool through middle school.
Mark Your Calendar: You are welcome to attend a comunity celebration and open house to tour the new school, Saturday, May 12th from 2-5 p.m.
Upcoming Events near North - West Spokane
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Spokane looks to change how Municipal Code looks at gender identity
- Brush up on traffic safety prior to Bike to Work week
- Greater Spokane Incorporated hires new leader
- Spokane City Council sends letter to County Prosecutor about timely investigations
- Civic Theatre invites community to join Torchlight Parade