Two arrested for Chase Bank robbery attempt | News
Spokane Police have arrested two people in connection with the attempted robbery of the Chase Bank branch at 5508 N. Division on June 15.
Tyler Diamond, 20, and Rosselder Badger, 38, were arrested Thursday in North Spokane. Using surveillance video, detectives identified the suspects' vehicle as a 1990 Cadillac and officers spotted the same car Thursday in North Spokane. When officers attempted to stop the car, the driver sped away, running a red light at Wellesley and Crestline.
The pursuit was terminated out of concerns for public safety.
Later in the day an officer spotted the same car parked on the side of the road near the intersection of Longfellow and Wall with the hood up and two individuals working on the car.
The officer made contact with the two men, took them into custody for questioning, and both were later booked into jail for Attempted First Degree Robbery.
Upcoming Events near North - West Spokane
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Spokane looks to change how Municipal Code looks at gender identity
- Brush up on traffic safety prior to Bike to Work week
- Greater Spokane Incorporated hires new leader
- Spokane City Council sends letter to County Prosecutor about timely investigations
- Civic Theatre invites community to join Torchlight Parade