Not guilty plea in death of Spokane toddler | News
A 23-year-old man accused in the death of his girlfriend's 18-month-old boy pleaded not guilty Monday in Spokane.
Joshua D. Burnett is charged with second-degree murder in the March 31 death of Rylee Castner.
The Spokesman-Review reports Burnett told police the boy was fatally injured in an accidental fall.
Doctors say the toddler died of head trauma that could not have come from a fall.
Upcoming Events near North - West Spokane
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Spokane looks to change how Municipal Code looks at gender identity
- Brush up on traffic safety prior to Bike to Work week
- Greater Spokane Incorporated hires new leader
- Spokane City Council sends letter to County Prosecutor about timely investigations
- Civic Theatre invites community to join Torchlight Parade