Maternity Clothes Under $10 | Families
With four women in the KXLY newsroom currently pregnant, there's a lot of talk about pregnancy, babies, motherhood. Among those topics of discussion: maternity clothes. Of course, there's the need. However, spending so much money on clothes you'll only wear for a few months isn't the way anyone wants to spend their hard earned cash.
But thanks to another local mother and entrepreneur, the pregnant KXLY crew and all other expecting mothers have a new resource for maternity clothes. Mother of 7 Jamie Myer founded Baby Bump Bargains, the only local maternity resale store.
On her website she writes:
We are the ONLY store in the Northwest specializing exclusively in name brand, top-quality maternity resale. We are your #1 source for the latest styles in maternity fashion, at a fraction of the cost.
Baby Bumps offers 2,000 pieces for under $10. And when you're done, you can sell them back. Hours are limited. You can check out the site and learn more here.
Upcoming Events near North - West Spokane
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Spokane looks to change how Municipal Code looks at gender identity
- Brush up on traffic safety prior to Bike to Work week
- Greater Spokane Incorporated hires new leader
- Spokane City Council sends letter to County Prosecutor about timely investigations
- Civic Theatre invites community to join Torchlight Parade