Golfing Fore A Cause | Community Spirit
What's better than golfing? Golfing for a cause. That's the idea behind The Birdys for Autism Golf Tournament, a shotgun scramble benefiting the Northwest Autism Center.
The Northwest Autism Center was created in 2003 to support and facilitate community-based approaches to help people with autism in the Inland Northwest. And now, Birdys Sports Bar is teaming up with the Autism Center to help the cause.
The Birdys For Autism Golf Tournament is June Second at Deer Park Golf Course. The shotgun scramble is $100 a person and sponsorship packages start at $400. The event ends with dinner and drinks courtesy of Food Services of America at Birdys.
There's nothing better than helping a cause and enjoying yourself every hole along the way. To register visit www.birdys4autism.org.
Upcoming Events near North - West Spokane
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Deputy under investigation for taking second job while on duty
- Sheriff's Office seeks youth for Explorers program
- Proposed bill could mean headache for medical marijuana dispensaries and patients
- Citizen's Academy addresses Officer Involved Shootings
- Prolific crime fighter retires to play fetch, take naps